The Student Services team will process all applications immediately. Unfortunately, incomplete information delays the processing. In your own interest, please read the following so that the bridging allowance can be approved and paid out as quickly as possible.
Tips and a checklist to help you apply for bridging assistance
- Please submit only COMPLETE bank statements. The account history must be traceable: From February/March to the date of application.
- Make sure that your bank statements show your name and account number so that it can be verified as your account.
- For PayPal accounts, we also need all information and complete account transactions.
- Please note: A certificate of accommodation issued by the property owner (Wohnungsgeberbescheinigung) does not count as a registration certificate (Meldebescheinigung).
- All documents MUST be submitted via the online application portal (documents sent by e-mail cannot be considered).
You will be informed automatically by e-mail as soon as there is any change in the status of your application.
Please do not call to inquire about the status of your application.