"Bauernhof Luhrmann", Gartlager Weg 37, 49074 Osnabrück
Living in a listed building: students of the environmental sciences favor this old farm not only because of its proximity to the university buildings in Haste. It was built in 1797 and today’s area covers more than one hectare. Many old trees offer shade and shelter on this property which is surrounded by an old quarry stone wall.
Location: It is located in proximity to the city in a picturesque surrounding, and it has a small pond nearby.
Distances: To the University/Castle: 3.5 km, to the HS-Westerberg: 5.7 km, to the HS-Haste: 4.7 km.
Number of Places: 58.
Types of Accommodation:
- In the old stone house building, there are single rooms with a kitchen and bathroom shared by four people.
- In the former barn, there are single and double apartments with a bathroom shared by two people and a separate kitchen.
- In the former stables, there are single rooms in shared apartments, including kitchen and bathroom shared by three to four people.
- In the old bakery, there is a double apartment with kitchen, including pantry, and a shower room.
- In the old outbuilding, there are single rooms, a shared kitchen, bathroom, and guest bathroom; all is shared by seven students.
Equipment: Unfurnished, built-in kitchen, and cable TV. Size: Approx. 15 - 32 m².
Basic Rent: Single Rooms: € 121.00 – € 187.00,
apartments: € 164.00 - € 226.00 €.
Total rent: Single Rooms: € 206.00 – € 305.00,
apartments: € 266.00 - € 333.00 €.
Special Features: Old Lower Saxonian farmhouse, previously inhabited by the Luhrmann family, constructed in 1791, restored in 1988.
You should be interested in gardening, because the natural surroundings require regular maintenance.
Communal Areas: Washing machine.
Contact in the Department of Student Housing:
Phone:+49(0) 541 33107-30
Local Contact Person: