Paying in the dining halls
In all dining facilities of Osnabrück Student Services, you have the option of paying by cash, by CampusCard or by UniCard. But only, of course, when your card has sufficient credit.
Topping up cards
- The maximum top-up amount is €75,
- The minimum is €5 or €10, depending on the machine.
- The top-up machines that accept cash take €5, €10, €20 and €50 notes.
- They do not give out change or pay out cash.
- There’s no fee for topping up cards.
Paying by CampuisCard or UniCard
Simply choose the dishes you want. At the till, place your card on the reader, which will first display the balance on your card. The remaining credit will be displayed after paying.
Make sure you have enough credit on your card because part cash, part card payments are not possible. Simply use one of the top-up machines to check your credit.
How to obtain a CampusCard or UniCard?
If you do not yet have a card, go to one of the following facilities at your HEI:
Questions or problems?
Frequently asked questions concerning CampusCards and UniCards will be answered in the...