Notes on the application
- Please upload your certificate of enrolment together with your online application. If this is not possible for whatever reason, please mail your certificate of enrolment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please make sure that you pay the €10 application fee within seven days! Cash payments and transfers are possible. Bank account details:
Recipient: Studentenwerk Osnabrück
IBAN: You will see information about the bank account after sending the application form.
You are more likely to be allocated accommodation if you state in your application two alternative housing options in addition to your favourite choice. It’s also often the case that rooms become available at short notice during term.
Your application can only be processed if you tarnsfer your application fee in time. If you have already received your certificate of enrolment or your letter of admission to your study programme, please upload these documents with your online application. If you receive these documents at a later point in time, you can also send them to us by e-mail or upload them via the tenant portal.
What happens after applying?
- We’ll put you on the waiting list for your chosen housing complex from your requested moving-in date.
- If a room becomes available for the specified period, we’ll send you an email containing further information and a tenancy agreement for signing.
- If no accommodation is available at that time, you’ll remain on the waiting list for four weeks.
- If you’re still interested in finding accommodation with us, please let us know before the four weeks are up. Otherwise we’ll assume that your application is no longer valid.
Our handling of your data and your rights
With this data protection notice we inform you in accordance with the EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) valid from 25.5.2018 about the processing of personal data by us and about the rights to which you are entitled.